Struggling with the day-to-day administration of your Salesforce instance? We can help.
Properly managing Salesforce requires a thorough knowledge of a lot of features and technical details, but outsourcing to a salesforce.org certified partner like KELL makes it easy. To establish a well-managed instance for your organization, you'll want to work with someone that is an expert in all things Salesforce (and nonprofit) and who knows how to perform all of the common Salesforce administrative tasks, including:
- Managing users and troubleshooting Salesforce errors
- Making changes and updates to page layouts and custom fields
- Creating and modifying workflow automation and flows/processes
- Creating and modifying reports and dashboards
- Manipulating and reformatting data
Is a Virtual Administrator the right fit for your organization?
The KELL Virtual Administrator service is ideal for organizations that do not require a full-time administrator but can benefit from the knowledge and expertise of having access to one on a regular basis.
Our Virtual Administrator service was created for organizations that:
- Do not require a full-time Salesforce administrator on staff
- Are in-between system administrators
- Have an already busy and constrained staff
- Have a sudden surge of database needs
- Need seasonal system admin support
How Salesforce Virtual Administration Works
As a virtual extension of your team, we're here to help when you need it with ad hoc Salesforce administrative tasks. KELL will provide administrative services from one of our certified Salesforce administrators.
Our Virtual Administrator service ensures your system is performing optimally and includes:
- A reserved number of admin hours per month
- A dedicated KELL Administrator - your primary point of contact
- Access to KELL's team of Salesforce developers to accomplish agreed to development activities
- Regular status calls to keep you up to date
We offer scalable options to fit the needs of all sizes of organizations.
Or still need a few answers?
for your org.
Experts, we’re happy to help.