Project Manager - FUTURE POSITION
At this time, KELL is not seeking to hire additional Project Managers. However, if you are interested in a future position with our team, please continue reading and feel free to submit an application. Just know that we will not be responding to application requests until a position becomes available.
KELL is an equal opportunity employer that is strongly committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients we serve in our staff. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, military or marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political ideology and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
The Project Manager (PM) oversees the planning, implementation and tracking of a KELL Partners Client project from contract sign to project close. The PM is responsible for keeping projects in scope, in budget, and on time. They own project success and client satisfaction. Primary duties and responsibilities include:
Discovery – Plan the Project
Collaborate with sales team to confirm project scope. Meet with the client to determine project objectives and requirements. Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences activities needed to complete project. Coordinate with subject area experts within KELL to deep dive within all technical areas of the project scope. Design system architecture.
Execution – Execute the Project
Execute project according to plan. Document, monitor, and communicate project activities and progress, making necessary adjustments along the way. Complete configuration, including app installation, system customization, and creation of workflows and reports. Oversee and provide QA for custom development and data migration.
Launch – Complete the Project
Walk the client through user acceptance testing, and sign off for all configuration, custom development, and data migration. Lead trainings and guide client through product go-live. Document project deliverables.
Core Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational agility and teamwork
- Confident leadership and span of influence
- Client and relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Self-directed, self-motivated, independent thinker
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Solid decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of managing time and budgets
- Ability to deliver quality client work and deliverables
- Salesforce.com Certification a plus or required in 1st 90 days
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years in Nonprofit administration
- 1-2 years in Salesforce.com administration
- US residents only please
Please note that by submitting your application at this time you understand that KELL is not actively interviewing candidates and will therefore not reply to your application until a position becomes available.