Project Manager (CRM Services)
KELL is an equal opportunity employer that is strongly committed to reflecting the diversity of the clients we serve in our staff. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, military or marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or political ideology and encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
As a Project Manager for our CRM practice, you will be directly responsible for the successful operations of a focused number of client projects. A project is an ongoing engagement in which our team of consultants is aligned against the continuous execution of work on behalf of a specific client. In this role, the Project Manager is responsible for keeping projects in scope, within budget, and on time. They own project success and client satisfaction. Duties and responsibilities include:
Discovery – Plan the Project
Collaborate with sales team to confirm project scope. Work with clients on project needs assessments/discovery efforts to define complex requirements and determine scope and recommend solutions. Define project objectives. Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences activities needed to complete project and details each team member’s role. Coordinate with subject area experts within KELL to deep dive within all technical areas of the project scope.
Execution – Execute the Project
Execute project according to plan, both directly and via strategic delegation. Document, monitor, and communicate project activities and progress, making necessary adjustments along the way.
Launch – Complete the Project
Walk the client through user acceptance testing, and sign off for all configuration, custom development, and automation. Lead trainings and guide client through implementation go-live. Document project deliverables.
Core Competencies, Skills and Abilities
- Motivated by challenges
- Organizational agility and teamwork
- Confident leadership and span of influence
- Client and relationship management skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- Self-directed, self-motivated, independent thinker
- Strong, creative problem solver
- Solid decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of managing time and budgets
- Ability to deliver quality client work and deliverables
- Flexibility to travel on occasion (not a significant amount of travel)
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of Industry experience (work for a Nonprofit or Educational Institution)
- 1-2 years in Salesforce administration
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred, required within the first 90 days
- PMP Certification a plus but not required
- US or Canadian residents only please